it started as a personal dream of getting pledges for good deeds. it continues now as inspiring acts that we hear about to help others in their own hopes ... no matter how big or small the deed ... or the dream.

Monday, July 31, 2006

an elliot-yamin song for you

a few months back, i, like many before and after me, was addicted to American Idol season 5. More specifically, to Elliot Yamin. Thanks to www.yaminions.org, www.everythingelliot.com (which may not exist anymore) and www.rickey.org i was able to read more about him. And... I was able to download all his performances in AI5.

so, my good deed to Jed is to give her a CD copy of Elliot's AI5 performances (with judges comments). To other elliot fans out there who want a CD too... you'd have to find a way to get a hold of me, give me a CD and get the burned copy from me (sorry, am afraid to offer mailing services on this one).

sigh. i *heart* elliot. hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home