it started as a personal dream of getting pledges for good deeds. it continues now as inspiring acts that we hear about to help others in their own hopes ... no matter how big or small the deed ... or the dream.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

FAQs on studying in ISS

This is my super-sister Aimee. And this deed is for her... that I help her friend Heather, by answering questions about ISS www.iss.nl (Institute of Social Studies). I've emailed her personally already and we have a nice chat going on now.

But for those who may also be interested in studying in the netherlands... i direct you to this site www.nuffic.nl, and then click on the "Netherlands Fellowship Programmes". There is a list of schools and courses which are under the fellowship program.

Usually, their system is: you apply to the school first, and if you're accepted, you apply to the Netherlands Fellowship Programme for funding.

I wish all applicants the best. Here's hoping that you won't find yourselves blogging for good deed pledges after (hehe, a little self-hirit to keep me sane).

p.s. baby miyka in the right has nothing to do with this post but as she's my sister's newborn baby, and is very very cute... she's in it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

ang cute ni miyka sobra.
go girl :) inspiring to see this dream and deeds blog and see the goodness and generosity of people overflow

:) day

12:06 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

7:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home