it started as a personal dream of getting pledges for good deeds. it continues now as inspiring acts that we hear about to help others in their own hopes ... no matter how big or small the deed ... or the dream.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

happiness is having a brother called Kiko...

... who, when we were little, unembarassingly played with me, his little sister, with the whole range of toys that we had -- cabbage patch kids, teddy bears, transformers, gi joe... etc.

... who even composed songs with me as we played with our toys... "sweets for my sweets, sugar for my mommy, compared to my daddy, i'm two feet tall!!"

... who comes to my rescue during IT crises, and lets me use the computer, and nag him into helping me find software programs that I need (wansapanataym, i left my mp3 player recording and i recorded my voice really whining at kiko to let me watch someting on the computer)

... who makes me laugh with his humor that is more on the witty-comicky side, calvin & hobbes weird side

... who makes burping fun, and farting hilarious! hahaha.

... who cooks a mean meal, from pasta to lucky me instant pancit canton... and willingly (though sometimes half-heartedly) letting me eat some of it (with thanks to che for convincing him to share, hehe)

... who bears with me and all the crap that i put him through... like having friends smoke under his window, buying feminie thingies from the sari-sari store

... who, in his own way, has been there for me and shown his support during trying times... like going to mass and just being together in silence or sharing the latest TV shows that I can be obsessed with

HAPPY BIRTHDAY kyx!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home