it started as a personal dream of getting pledges for good deeds. it continues now as inspiring acts that we hear about to help others in their own hopes ... no matter how big or small the deed ... or the dream.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Aflatoun's "Royal" Campaign Launch

Drumrolls please... the Aflatoun Campaign Launch has been delivered! Her Royal Highness, Princess Maxima, graced the event. There she is with my boss, Jeroo Billimoria... and our cool Aflatoun letters at the back (I want to bring them home and make them throwpillows).

Wild three days! We were able to bring together about 50+ partners from about 40+ countries, along with various stakeholders to launch our campaign for Child Social & Financial Education. Wonderful wonderful partners!

Stories and pics to follow if I can muster the energy for it... but for now I will slowly float back into my life of normalcy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home